Last November, Saudi Lighting held a workshop on saving energy, in support of a drive by the government to conserve energy through The National Energy Efficiency Program (Neep).
What does NEEP stand for?
NEEP stands for National Energy Efficiency Program (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEEP
We have 14 other meanings of NEEP in our Acronym Attic
- Northeast Energy and Mines Advisory Committee (British Columbia, Canada)
- North East Early Music Forum (UK)
- North East Equity Matching Fund (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK)
- NASA Extreme Environment Mission Operations
- National Enforcement Equipment Maintenance and Repair (USCS)
- Namibia Environmental Education Network (est. 1995)
- New England Entertainment Network (est. 1972; Dracut, MA)
- Northeast Energy Education NetCenter
- Network of European Economists Online
- Nursing Elementary Education Outreach Project
- National Exercise and Evaluation Program
- Negative End-Expiratory Pressure
- Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships Inc.
- Nuclear Electronic Effects Program (NASA)
- Nuclear Engineering and Engineering Physics (various locations)
- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation (India)
- New England in Early Printed Maps
- NorthEastern Evolutionary Psychology Society (various locations)
- National Environmental Employment Report (career opportunity publication)
- Network for Early European Research (Australian Research Council; School of Humanities; University of Western Australia; Crawley, Western Australia, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Australian Labor Party The 2007 ALP policy platform commits to: * cut Australia's greenhouse gas emissions by 60 per cent by 2050 (over year 2000, not 1990 levels) * a "genuine and substantial increase" in renewable energy (a specific target is yet to be announced) * ratify the Kyoto Protocol * establish a national emissions trading scheme, to commence by 2010 The ALP has committed to adopt a national energy efficiency program and has announced a low-interest green loan scheme to assist households invest in things like solar hot water, better insulation, and water tanks to make their houses more energy- and water-efficient.