Additionally, the Ministry has recently prepared the Second National Energy Efficiency Action Plan which will be submitted to the European Commission by June 2011.
What does NEEAP stand for?
NEEAP stands for National Energy Efficiency Action Plan (various nations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEEAP
- National Environmental Education Act of 1990
- National Estuarine Eutrophication Assessment (joint initiative)
- New England Energy Alliance (Boston, MA)
- Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (Portland, Oregon)
- Nuclear Energy Electricity Assurance Act of 2001
- National Environmental Education Advisory Council (Environmental Protection Agency)
- New England Equity Assistance Center (Providence, RI)
- Naval Electronics Engineering Activity
- New England Equine Art Experience (Belfast, ME)
- New England Educational Assessment Network (Orrs Island, ME)
- National Environmental Education Advancement Project
- National Epidemiological and Environmental Assessment of Recreational Water Study (EPA)
- New England Environmental Assistance Team (US EPA)
- New England Employee Benefits Council
- North East Essex Badger Group (UK)
- New England Exotic Bird Sanctuary (Massachusetts)
- National Energy Efficiency Committee
- National Environmental Enforcement Council
- Naval Engineering Education Consortium
- New England Eye Center (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The national energy efficiency action plan aims to achieve savings of 20% by 2020, including measures to assist small and medium-sized business to lower electricity costs.
Hungary's national energy efficiency action plan was ratified in 2008 and aims to reduce energy consumption by 1%, year on year.