and is also supported by Oil & Gas Development Authority (OGRA), National Energy Conservation Centre (ENERCON), Renewable & Alternative Energy Association of Pakistan (REAP),Private Power & Infrastructure Board (PPIB) and Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (PCSIR) and All Pakistan CNG Association, LPG Association etc.
What does ENERCON stand for?
ENERCON stands for National Energy Conservation Centre (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENERCON
- Équipe Nationale d'Enquête Portuaire (French: National Port Investigation Team; Canada)
- Escuela Nacional de Estudios Profesionales (México)
- European Network of Environmental Professionals (Brussels, Belgium)
- Expert Nurse Estimation Patient Classification System
- European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes (Belgium)
- Ecole Nationale de l'Education Physique et des Sports (French: National School of Physical Education and Sports)
- Ecole Nationale d'Escalade du Québec (French, Canada)
- Equipage Not Equipped
- European Network for Rare and Congenital Anaemias (Barcelona, Spain)
- Energy Conservation Consultants (Sioux Falls, SD)
- European Network of Environmental Research Organizations
- Energy Systems and Infrastructure
- Energie et Environnement au Rwanda (French)
- E. Ney Elementary School (Freeport, TX)
- European Network for Earth System Modelling (climate research)
- Établissement National d'Enseignement Supérieur Agronomique de Dijon (French: National Agricultural Institution of Higher Education of Dijon; Dijon, France)
- Eerste Nederlandsche Electrische Tram (Dutch: Dutch First Electric Tram; est. 1898)
- Employment Network Education and Training (Canada)
- Enterprise North East Trust (Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- Erlang Network Element Technology (Erlang Technology, Inc.; Brentwood, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PAEC is the government's leading energy organization working on the generation of electric power and is also supported by Oil & Gas Development Authority (OGRA), National Energy Conservation Centre (ENERCON), Renewable & Alternative Energy Association of Pakistan (REAP),Private Power & Infrastructure Board (PPIB) and Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (PCSIR) and All Pakistan CNG Association, LPG Association etc.
PESHAWAR, July 28 -- National Energy Conservation Centre (ENERCON) has initiated a process to conduct a study on micro-financing of solar household products that would help meet the dreams of power conservation.
Pakistan's planners, realizing that energy conservation is actually the cheapest, readily available and environment-friendly source of energy supply, created the National Energy Conservation Centre (ENERCON) in 1986 to plan, demonstrate and execute a comprehensive nationwide energy conservation programme.
By ISLAMABAD, November 14, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Fareed Ullah Khan, Managing Director, National Energy Conservation Centre (ENERCON) has said that energy and environment protection is an all embracing cross-cutting and continuous challenge.
He said National Energy Conservation Centre (ENERCON) should devise a concrete strategy to conserve energy up to desired level and government should assign energy conservation target to this entity for achieving better results.