TransCanada Corp filed for National Energy Board approval of its $10.
What does NEB stand for?
NEB stands for National Energy Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NEB
We have 79 other meanings of NEB in our Acronym Attic
- North East Alabama Table Tennis
- North East Amateur Theatricals Technicians (UK)
- Noxious Exotic Animal Task Team (South Florida Ecosystem Restoration Task Force; Miami, FL)
- Northeast Asphalt Users
- New England Anti-Vivisection Society
- North East Area Waste Plan (UK)
- Nippon Electric Automated Exchange
- North East Arid Zone Development Programme (Nigeria)
- National Electoral Board (Ethiopia)
- National Electricity Board (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Energy Board in El Salvador on July 28 said it is preparing the conditions for a short-term tender of 100 MW of renewable energy, reports Laprensagrafica.
The National Energy Board announced the mid-summer review, possibly drifting from a long-standing Arctic policy which is still effective in the U.
The National Energy Board is expected to rule in September on whether the project is formally approved.
NYSE: TRP) today announced it has filed its 1995 tolls application with the National Energy Board, requesting new tolls to be effective Jan.
said Wednesday that it has applied with the National Energy Board (NEB) for approval to build the Canadian portion of its 2,965-kilometer (1,842-mile) Keystone pipeline, expected to be in operation by late 2009.
As per TransCanada CEO Russ Girling,"The initial work for the project is proceeding well, and we anticipate filing an application with the National Energy Board in the fourth quarter of 2014 for approvals to build and operate the project.
With the National Energy Board continuing its hearings on Enbridge's proposal to reverse the flow of Line 9B, TDT Crews Ltd.