25 issue, was published by the National Endowment for the Arts.
What does NEA stand for?
NEA stands for National Endowment for the Arts
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEA
We have 158 other meanings of NEA in our Acronym Attic
- Any Two Win
- Nokia Enhanced SNMP Solution Suite
- Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (US Department of State)
- Nagano Employers' Association (Nagano, Japan)
- Naroff Economic Advisors
- National Economic Association
- National Editorial Association
- National Education Association
- National Electrification Administration (Philippines)
- National Employment Association
- National Energy Act of 1978
- National Energy Administration (various locations)
- National Enterprise Academy (UK)
- National Environment Agency (Singapore)
- National Erectors Association
- Naval Exercise Area
- Near-Earth Asteroid
- Nearly Everything Anonymous (12 Step Program for Recovery)
- Negative Electron Affinity
- Nelson and Albemarle Railway
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award was given by American Masterpieces: Dance, a new program of the National Endowment for the Arts, administered by the New England Foundation for the Arts that awards $400,000 in grants to support the restaging of historically significant American dance work.
All terms are clearly explained in diverse articles that range from lithography to feminist art, curator, x-radiography, and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Nancy Westerfield, Nebraska's first National Endowment for the Arts Fellow, was named Humanitarian of the Year, 1998, for community service in the Central Nebraska area.
private schools, tax breaks for religious and home schooling costs, education block grants to the states, the balanced budget amendment and defunding of the National Endowment for the Arts.
The 1996 National Endowment for the Arts monograph entitled Age and Arts Participation, With a Focus on the Baby Boom Cohort provides some useful insights.