The awards, now in their third year, are sponsored by the Journal Nature and the National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts.
What does NESTA stand for?
NESTA stands for National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NESTA
We have 7 other meanings of NESTA in our Acronym Attic
- New England Spiritual Team (paranomal group)
- Nigerian Environmental Study/Action Team
- NISN Event Scheduling Terminal (US NASA)
- Non-biological Extraterrestrial Species Treaty (Transformers)
- North East Seattle Together (Seattle, WA)
- Novell Embedded System Technology
- Nuclear Effects Support Team
- Nuclear Emergency Search Team
- NASA (National Air and Space Administration) Engineering Shuttle Telemetry Agent (US NASA)
- National Earth Science Teachers Association (est. 1983)
- National Endurance and Strength Training Association
- National Endurance Sports Trainers Association
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (est. 1992)
- NMD Embedded System Test and Exercise Capability
- North East Silicon TEChnologies, Inc.
- Naval Electronic Systems Test and Evaluation Facility
- National Employee Savings and Trust Equity Guarantee
- National Estimated Short-Term Intake (dietary intake)
- National Experts on Science and Technology Indicators (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- New England Sports Turf Managers Association (Westwood, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Insight Out programme run by the National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts hopes to help up to 20 north west businesses this year.