According to the National Employers Skills Survey 2005 there has been a marked improvement in the number of people with skills gaps.
What does NESS stand for?
NESS stands for National Employers Skills Survey (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NESS
We have 59 other meanings of NESS in our Acronym Attic
- North East Snowmobile Racing Association (Hudson Falls, NY)
- North East Sutton Ratepayers Association Inc. (Canada)
- Northeast Shiba Rescue Association
- New England Square and Round Dance Convention (Sturbridge, MA)
- National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (Nigeria)
- North East Scotland Rail Freight Development Group (UK)
- National Economic and Social Rights Initiative
- NASA Electronic Submttal System
- National Earth Satellite Service
- National Emergency Stockpile System (Canada)
- National Environmental Satellite Service
- National Evaluation of Sure Start (UK)
- NATO Electronic Warfare Support Measures and Strike System
- Naval Electronics and Surveillance Systems (Lockheed Martin)
- Navy Early Supply Support
- Near Earth Space Surveillance
- Network Embedded Security System
- Network of European Summer Schools
- Neuromorphic Engineering Students Society
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Systems, Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Employers Skills Survey (NESS), the largest survey of its kind, was commissioned in 2003 by the Learning Skills Council.