1971, the National Employee Savings and Trust Equity Guarantee bill) that would require the Chief Executive Officer of corporations to sign the corporate tax return.
What does NESTEG stand for?
NESTEG stands for National Employee Savings and Trust Equity Guarantee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nuclear Emergency Search Team
- NASA (National Air and Space Administration) Engineering Shuttle Telemetry Agent (US NASA)
- National Earth Science Teachers Association (est. 1983)
- National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts (UK)
- National Endurance and Strength Training Association
- National Endurance Sports Trainers Association
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (est. 1992)
- NMD Embedded System Test and Exercise Capability
- North East Silicon TEChnologies, Inc.
- Naval Electronic Systems Test and Evaluation Facility
- National Estimated Short-Term Intake (dietary intake)
- National Experts on Science and Technology Indicators (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- New England Sports Turf Managers Association (Westwood, MA)
- Native English Speaking Teen Olim (youth program in Israel)
- North Eastern State Tax Officials Association
- Network of Expertise in Long-Term Storage of Digital Resources
- Neutron Source Thermal Reactor
- Secure Voice Communications
- Naked Eye Single Tube Red Cell Osmotic Fragility Test
- Neighbors Ensuring Sea Turtle Survival