What does NEIDL stand for?
NEIDL stands for National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories (Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New England Intercollegiate Geological Conference
- North East Immunology Club (England)
- North East Inner City (Dublin, Ireland building plan)
- Northeast Illinois Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- North-East Italy Contact Dermatitis Group
- North of England Institute for Christian Education
- North East Irish Culture Network (University of Sunderland)
- National Examination in Information and Communication Technologies
- Network Element Identification (Nortel)
- Network of Educational Innovation for Development in Africa (UNESCO)
- National Environmental Information Exchange Network (California Environmental Protection Agency; Sacramento, CA)
- National Elevator Industry Educational Program
- National Electrical Industry Fund
- National Electronic Initiative Framework
- National Export Insurance Fund (India)
- North East Investment Fund (UK)
- Northeast Interfraternity Conference
- Number of Eigenvalues
- New England Intercollegiate Golf Association, Inc.
- Navy Enterprise Information Technology Governance Board (US Navy)