What does NENA stand for?
NENA stands for National Emergency Nurses Affiliation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NENA
We have 29 other meanings of NENA in our Acronym Attic
- New Edge Networks, Inc.
- New Energy News
- New England Network
- Nieuwe Europese Normen (Dutch: New European Standards)
- No Explanation Needed (Internet slang)
- NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) Enterprise Network (US DoD)
- North East Network (India)
- Nucleo de Estudos Negros (Portuguese: Center for Black Studies; Brazil)
- Nursing Ethics Network
- National Emergency Number Association
- Neighborhood Empowerment Network Association (various locations)
- New England Newspaper Association
- Northern Europe and North America (supercontinent)
- Northeast Nebraska Area Agency on Aging
- Near East & North African Department (Foreign & Commonwealth Office)
- New England Newspaper Advertising Executives Association (various locations)
- Non-Eosinophilic Non-Allergic Rhinitis
- Near East-North Africa Regional Agricultural Credit Association
- North East Native Advancing Society (Canada)