Among the organizations that readers of this column would do well to support (with money, time, and so forth) are the American Humanist Association, Americans for Religious Liberty, the National Coalition for Public Education and Religious Liberty, the American Civil Liberties Union, the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice, Planned Parenthood, the National Abortion Rights Action League, the Institute for First Amendment Studies, the National Emergency Civil Liberties Committee, and People for the American Way, among others.
What does NECLC stand for?
NECLC stands for National Emergency Civil Liberties Committee (Center for Constitutional Rights)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NECLC in our Acronym Attic
- New England Custom Knife Association
- New England Collegiate Karate Conference (sister of North American Karate-do Foundation; Boston)
- New England Chinese Karate Federation
- New England Canoe & Kayak Racing Association (formerly New England Canoe Racing Association)
- Nectin-Like Protein
- Negative Emitter Coupled Logic
- Nonepitheliotropic Cutaneous Lymphosarcomas
- New England Coin Laundry Association
- North East Cargo Link Alliance (est. 2002)
- New England Council of Latin American Studies (Boston, MA)
- New England Carpenters Labor Management Program (South Boston, MA)
- National Executive Council Meeting (Canada)
- Navigation Error Covariance Matrix
- New England Carousel Museum (Bristol, CT)
- New England Conservatory of Music
- Non-Equilibrium Capacitance Method
- North End Community Ministry (Grand Rapids, MI)
- NST (Netcentric Systems Test) Evaluation Capability Module (Visense)
- New England Club Managers Association (est. 1914)
- New England Concrete Masonry Association (Manchaug, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also in 1985, Asimov joined with the National Emergency Civil Liberties Committee (headed by Corliss Lamont, the AHA president emeritus) in a lawsuit against the federal government over a rider which had been appended to the funding bill for "magnet schools.