Herndon, VA -- The National Electronics Manufacturing Initiative consortium has changed its name to the International Electronics Manufacturing Initiative, or iNEMI (inemi.
What does NEMI stand for?
NEMI stands for National Electronics Manufacturing Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEMI
We have 9 other meanings of NEMI in our Acronym Attic
- North East Mycological Federation
- National Electric and Magnetic Field Advisory Committee
- New England Motor Freight Bureau
- New England Mercantile Group (Farmington, CT)
- New England Models Group (Manchester, NH)
- Neighborhood Enhancement Matching Grant Program (Carrolton, TX)
- Northeast Manufactured Housing Association
- North Essex Mental Health Partnership Trust
- New England Miniature Horse Society
- New England Morgan Horse Show
- National Energy Management Institute (est. 1981)
- National Environmental Methods Index
- Noble Energy Marketing, Inc. (Nobel Energy, Inc.; Houston, TX)
- Northern Energy & Mining, Inc. (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Northern Engineering & Manufacturing, Inc (Zimmerman, MN)
- New England Medical Insurance Agency, LLC (Chelmsford, MA)
- Northeast Michigan Integrated Assessment (sustainability)
- National Employment Manpower and Incomes Council (Botswana)
- New England Meeting Industry Conference & Exposition
- National Education Management Information System (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HERNDON, VA -- The National Electronics Manufacturing Initiative (www.
Three tests have been proposed by the JEDEC Solid State Technology Association with guidance from the National Electronics Manufacturing Initiative (NEMI) to more effectively screen for the susceptibility to tin whiskers.
Towards this end, NIST is participating in a new National Electronics Manufacturing Initiative standards development project to help develop a robust test method for predicting whisker growth for industrial surface finish systems.
May 21 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Electronics Manufacturing Initiative (NEMI) today announced the addition of seven new members.
The National Electronics Manufacturing Initiative (NEMI, Herndon, VA, www.
Under the auspices of the National Electronics Manufacturing Initiative (nemi.
The so-called Product Data eXchange (or PDX) suite of specifications was developed by the Virtual Factory Information Interchange Project (VEIIP), an effort organized by the National Electronics Manufacturing Initiative (NEMI) and led by NIST and two private companies.