What does NeLM stand for?
NeLM stands for National Electronic Library for Medicines (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NeLM
We have 4 other meanings of NeLM in our Acronym Attic
- New England Land Link (farm aid)
- New England Lighthouse Lovers
- Noise Equivalent Line Length
- Nord Europe Life Luxembourg (insurance)
- New England Law Library Consortium
- New England Lotus Lovers, Inc. (car enthusiast group)
- New England Education Loan Marketing Corporation
- Nationaal Expertisecentrum Leven-Lang-Leren (Dutch: National Expertise in Life-Long Learning; initiative; Open University; Netherlands)
- New England Library Leadership Symposium
- Naked Eye Limiting Magnitude (astronomy)
- National English Literary Museum (Grahamstown, South Africa)
- Naval Elements Atlantic & Mediterranean
- Nick End Labelling Method (cell death detection)
- North East Lower Michigan
- North East Late Model Association (racing)
- Northeastern Lumber Manufacturer's Association
- National Electronic Library for Mental Health
- North East London Mental Health Trust
- New England League of Middle Schools
- National Education Loan Network, Inc.