Lichenstein and his colleagues studied retrospective case reports from the National Electronic Injury Surveillance System, the U.
What does NEISS stand for?
NEISS stands for National Electronic Injury Surveillance System (US CPSC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- New England Intercollegiate Sailing Association
- New England Interscholastic Squash Association
- New England Intercollegiate Softball Coaches Association
- North East Independent School District
- New England Intercollegiate Swimming and Diving Association
- New England Information Security Group
- Networked Environmental Information System for Global Emissions Inventories
- New England Intercollegiate Soccer League
- New England Intercollegiate Soccer Officials Association
- National Early Intervention Scholarship and Partnership Program
- New England Information Security User Group (Waltham, MA)
- Negative Enhanced Imaging Technology (laser printer power setting)
- Network Element Inventory Tool (Sprint PCS)
- New and Expanding Industry Training (North Carolina)
- New England Industrial Truck, Inc. (est. 1952; various locations)
- New England Institute of Technology
- New Equipment Introductory Team
- National Excellence in Teaching Awards (Australia)
- Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
- New Enterprise Income Tax Law (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consumer Product Safety Commission's national electronic injury surveillance system (NEISS) estimates that more than four million injuries involving typical do-it-yourself projects are reported to hospital emergency rooms each year.
The authors report that their estimate is below that previously available from the CPSC National Electronic Injury Surveillance System (NEISS).
Consumer Product Safety Commission's (CPSC) National Electronic Injury Surveillance System, which, as its name implies, tracks injuries associated with consumer products.