Besides, the customers in the area will get remittance facility via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) plus M-Remit by the Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS), according to the IDBI bank.
What does NEFT stand for?
NEFT stands for National Electronic Funds Transfer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEFT
We have 1 other meaning of NEFT in our Acronym Attic
- National Emergency Family Registry and Locator System
- Northeast Florida Regional Planning Council
- National Epidemiologic Follow-Up Studies
- National Equity Fund Scheme (Industrial Development Bank of India)
- Network Extensible File System
- Nevada Equal Franchise Society (women's rights)
- New England Figure Skating Club
- Northeast Fisheries Science Center
- New England Fabry Support Group
- Next Evolution in Financial Services Systems (Suruga Bank Ltd.; Japan)
- North Eastern Frontier Tract (now North East Frontier Agency; India)
- North East Field Target Association (UK)
- North East Field Trip Alliance
- Netzwerk fuer Einfrau-Unternehmerinnen (German: Network for Independent Woman Entrepreneurs)
- Norsk Epilepsiforbunds Ungdom (Norwegian Epilepsy Association Youth Group)
- North Eastern Football Union (Australia)
- New England Film and Video Festival (Boston Film and Video Foundation)
- New England Farm Workers' Council
- National Education Guidelines (New Zealand)
- National ELINT Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 24X7 SYSTEM FOR FUND TRANSFERS The present National Electronic Funds Transfer system operates between 9 am and 5 pm on weekdays, and for half- a- day on Saturdays, which mars the convenience factor.
Barclays Global Retail and Commercial Bank (GRCB) India has enhanced its 'Online Banking' service and would now provide customers with a National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) facility.
To further ease fund transfers, the RBI plans to extend the timing of the National Electronic funds Transfer (NEFT) system.