A report by the National Electronic Commerce Coordinating Council (NECCC; an alliance of state government organizations, such as the National Association of State Chief Information Officers, that promotes electronic commerce) discusses some of the options and the political, economic, and social consequences of each.
What does NECCC stand for?
NECCC stands for National Electronic Commerce Coordinating Council (electronic state government alliance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NECCC
We have 3 other meanings of NECCC in our Acronym Attic
- Northeast Call Centers (Beverly, MA)
- Northeast Community Center (Calvert County, MD)
- Northeast Computer Center
- Northeast Mississippi Community College
- Northern Essex Community College (Haverhill, MA)
- National Enterprise Credit Counseling Association (Oklahoma City, OK)
- New England Corporate Counsel Association, Inc.
- New England Council of Callers Association (est. 1961; square dance)
- Networking Communication and Capacity Building
- National Electronic Commerce Coordinating Committee
- New England Camera Club Council
- New England Chinese Christian Conference
- New England Council on Crime and Delinquency
- North East Coastal Community Development Project (Sri Lanka)
- Northeast Coordination Committee of Human Rights (India)
- Network of Educators of Children with Cochlear Implants
- North East Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Assam, India)
- North East Colorado Cellular, Inc.
- New England Center for Civic Life (Franklin Pierce University; Rindge, NH)
- North East Cyclo Cross League (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
December 4-6: The National Electronic Commerce Coordinating Council 6th Annual Conference.