This interconnection of grounding systems results from traditional requirements in the NEC code and the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) which is the governing code for most power utilities.
What does NESC stand for?
NESC stands for National Electrical Safety Code
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NESC
We have 27 other meanings of NESC in our Acronym Attic
- New England Society of Botanical Artists (American Society of Botanical Artists)
- New England Structural Biology Association
- North East Scotland Builders Association (UK)
- Northeast Sportbike Association (Mohnton, Pennsylvania)
- North Eastern States Boat Administrator's Conference
- North-East Scotland Bird Report
- Nuclear Energy Systems Business Unit, Westinghouse
- NASA Engineering and Safety Center
- National e-Science Centre (UK)
- National Economic and Social Council (Ireland)
- National Electrical Standards Committee
- National Elite Sports Council (Australia)
- National Energy Skills Center (Trinidad and Tobago)
- National Energy Software Center (obsolete; see ESTSC)
- National Environmental Satellite Center
- National Environmental Services Center (West Virginia University)
- National Exercise Simulation Center (US FEMA)
- Naval Electronics Systems Command (now SPAWAR)
- Network for Evaluating Steel Components (United Kingdom)
- New England Small Craft (Rowley, Massachusetts)