He has incorporated current materials and techniques in electrical applications, and draws on the most recent edition of the National Electrical Code.
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for National Electrical Code
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of NEC
We have 367 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- North East Business EXchange
- Nanoelectronics Conference (IEEE)
- Nanyang Executive Centre (Singapore)
- Nascom Event Cancel
- National Ecology Center
- National Economic Council
- National Education Collaborative
- National Elections Commission
- National Electoral Council (various locations)
- National Electric Code
- National Employment Council (Zimbabwe)
- National Empowerment Center, Inc
- National Energy Commission (various locations)
- National Entitlement Card (smartcards; UK)
- National Entrepreneur Center (Orlando, FL)
- National Environment Campaign
- National Enzyme Company (Forsyth, MO)
- National Episcopal Church
- National Equestrian Centre (various locations)
- National Essay Competition (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Focusing on making electricians' work meet the demanding standards of the NEC--the National Electrical Code.
This standard was revised to address the reference revisions to the National Electrical Code (NFPA No.
This allows users to eliminate the conduit when the cable is installed in accordance with cent National Electrical Code (NEC) amendments.
Although the SS Series product line is CSA Class 1 Division 2 certified and complies with North America regulations defined by the national electrical code (NEC), higher levels of safety sometime require additional measures for zones where intermittent and continuous hazards exist.