He was previously equity investment officer of medical real estate for the National Electrical Benefit Fund.
What does NEBF stand for?
NEBF stands for National Electrical Benefit Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEBF
We have 2 other meanings of NEBF in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Equilibrium Brownian Dynamics
- Nuclear Envelope Breakdown
- National Examining Board for Dental Nurses
- National Electoral Board of Ethiopia
- Near-End Block Error
- New Bedford Whaling National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Northeast By East
- New England Business Educators Association
- Net Earnings Before Extraordinary Items
- North East Business Environment Month (UK)
- New England Biolabs Foundation (est. 1982)
- Nevada Energy Buyers Group
- North East Bonanza Group (flight enthusiasts club)
- New England Blue Grass Band
- New England Baptist Hospital
- New England Board of Higher Education (Boston, MA, USA)
- New England Basset Hound Rescue
- National Employee Benefits Institute
- New England Bureau of Investigation (Barrington, RI)
- New England Business Integrations (Holden, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Electrical Benefit Fund provided a Mezzanine Loan and is also Forest City Ratner's equity partner in the project.
Forest City also said that it secured a mezzanine loan as part of the deal with National Electrical Benefit Fund, which is also its equity partner.