Khartoum, April 8(SUNA)- The delegation of Turkey's National Elections Commission concluded talks with its Sudanese counterpart by holding meeting with officials of departments at National Elections Commission on exchange of experiences.
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for National Elections Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEC
We have 367 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- New Endeavors by Women
- New England, Berkshire and Western (railroad)
- Noise Equivalent Bandwidth
- North East Business EXchange
- Nanoelectronics Conference (IEEE)
- Nanyang Executive Centre (Singapore)
- Nascom Event Cancel
- National Ecology Center
- National Economic Council
- National Education Collaborative
- National Electoral Council (various locations)
- National Electric Code
- National Electrical Code
- National Employment Council (Zimbabwe)
- National Empowerment Center, Inc
- National Energy Commission (various locations)
- National Entitlement Card (smartcards; UK)
- National Entrepreneur Center (Orlando, FL)
- National Environment Campaign
- National Enzyme Company (Forsyth, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 27, 2012 (JUBA) - Representatives of all the political parties and civil society groups in South Sudan have begun to consult on the formation of the National Elections Commission which will organize and oversee the upcoming 2015 general elections.
Summary: Tripoli--Elections preparation of the National Conference which will be held in Libya on 19 June are moving ahead according to schedule, the head of the Libyan Higher National Elections Commission, HNEC, said on Sunday 3 June.
Protest leaders said new rules published by the National Elections Commission meant parties had to give 72 hours notice for rallies held inside their own party premises--and had to ask police for permission to meet outside.
Abdalla Ahmed Abdalla, has described the visit of the National Elections Commission of Turkey as historic one that would boost cooperation between two countries in one of the most important field of progress of nations and the building of democracy.
Asked skeptical about possible rigging in the votes counting, he said events and activities show that rigging is taking place across the state at the watch of National Elections Commission (NEC).