And in my contacts with representatives of political parties, of civil society, and of national election monitoring organizations, almost no one has suggested that the election cannot or should not go ahead, although, of course, there is concern,'' he added.
What does NEMU stand for?
NEMU stands for National Election Monitoring (Nairobi, Kenya)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Emergency Medical Services Pilots Association
- National Environmental Monitoring Satellite System
- National Emergency Management Team (FEMA)
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (West Virginia)
- North East Maritime Trust
- North East Mountain Trust (est. 1979; Scotland, UK)
- New England Marine Trade Association
- New England Music Teachers Association (Australia)
- New England Massage Tables and Chairs
- New England Montessori Teacher Education Center
- New England M Users Group
- New England Midrange Users Group (Seekonk, MA)
- Noncombatant Emergency & Evacuation Plan
- North American Energy Measurement and Verification Protocol
- Northeast Midwest Institute
- Northeast Michigan Youth Chorale
- National Educational Network (various locations)
- National Entrepreneurship Network (India)
- Near Earth Network (US NASA)
- Near End
Samples in periodicals archive:
He chaired peace talks for Sudan in 1991, and in 1992 headed Kenya's National Election Monitoring Unit.