The final report of the National Elder Abuse Incidence Study can be viewed at http://www.
What does NEAIS stand for?
NEAIS stands for National Elder Abuse Incidence Study
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of NEAIS
- Northeast Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate
- New England Amateur Golf Tour
- New England Animal Health Institute (Chester, VT)
- National Education Association Health Information Network
- New England Affordable Housing Management Association (Braintree, MA)
- Network Environments for Aboriginal Health Research (Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
- New England Area Health Service (Australia)
- Nebraska Association of Health Underwriters (Omaha, NE)
- New England Association of Insurance Fraud Investigators
- North East Association for Institutional Research
- Near End Alarm Indication Signal
- Newsletter on European Asylum Issues
- Nepal America Journalist Association
- Naval Emergency Aerial Kedgeree Delivery System
- North East Alaskan Klee Kai Association (dog rescue group)
- Neuro Electronic Anatomical Language (language for brain body electronic interface)
- New Energy Algeria
- New England Americans for Lebanon
- New England Assembly of the Laity (United Methodist Church)
- North East Association for Learning Laboratories (International Association for Learning Laboratories)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Elder Abuse Incidence Study also found evidence of abuse in old age, although it was reported that proportionately fewer of the perpetrators of this violence (23%) were spouses (National Center on Elder Abuse, 1998).
According to the National Elder Abuse Incidence Study (National Center on Elder Abuse, 1998) "the best national estimate is that a total of 449,924 elderly people, aged 60 and over, experienced abuse and/or neglect in domestic settings in 1996" (p.