The project, designed by national educational services provider Pro- Excel, is being hosted by the Kirklees Gifted and Talented organisation.
What does NES stand for?
NES stands for National Educational Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NES
We have 287 other meanings of NES in our Acronym Attic
- Negligible Explosion Risk Zone
- NACUBO (National Association of College and University Business Officers) Endowment Study
- Nanoparticle-Enhanced Spectroscopy
- NASA Explorer School
- Nascom Event Schedule
- Nashville Electric Service
- National Eczema Society (London, UK)
- National Education Strategy (various locations)
- National Education Summit
- National Educational Seminar
- National Election Studies
- National Employment Standards (Australia)
- National Encryption System
- National Energy Strategy
- National English School (Amman, Jordan)
- National Enterprise Systems
- National Enuresis Society
- National Environmental Significance (Australia)
- National Environmental Standards (New Zealand)
- National Environmental Strategies, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Creating the New American School Richard DuFour & Robert Eaker National Educational Service 304 West Kirkwood Avenue, Suite 2, Bloomington, IN 47404-5132 1879639173, $21.
Professional Learning Communities At Work Richard DuFour & Robert Eaker National Educational Service 304 West Kirkwood Avenue, Suite 2, Bloomington, IN 47404-5132 1879639602 $24.