A report this summer by the National Education Policy Center at the University of Colorado urged that no more full-time virtual-education programs be approved until authorities understand why online school performance is lower than those of other schools, and how it can be improved.
What does NEPC stand for?
NEPC stands for National Education Policy Center (Colorado)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEPC
We have 21 other meanings of NEPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Environmental Policy and Action Plan (Nepal)
- New England Pension Assistance Project (University of Massachusetts, Boston)
- New Partnership for African Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
- Network Planning and Administration System (Sprint)
- North East Post Adoption Service (UK)
- National Enterprises Promotion Board
- National Environmental Protection Bureau (China)
- NATO Exercise Policy Board
- Never Ending Pasta Bowl (Olive Garden)
- National Electric Power Corporation (China)
- National Energy Policy Commission
- National Environment Protection Council
- Network of Education Policy Centers
- New Economic Policy Consensus
- New England Patriots Cheerleader (National Football League)
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council
- Northeast Panhellenic Conference
- New England Paperweight Collectors Association
- North East Popular Culture Association (est. 1974)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Glass, a senior researcher at the University of Colorado's National Education Policy Center, who will release a study on virtual education this fall, questions the findings of a 2009 United States Department of Education analysis that found online learning could lead to superior results.