Science for Life (S4L), which is approved by the Government's Science Year and has been developed by science company Bayer plc and the National Education Business Partnership Network (NEBPN), is open to teams of up to four from post-16 science courses throughout Britain and Ireland.
What does NEBPN stand for?
NEBPN stands for National Education Business Partnership Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NEBPN in our Acronym Attic
- Nouvelle église baptiste missionnaire
- Núcleo de Engenharia Biomédica do Instituto Superior Técnico (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Nudged Elastic Band Method
- National Emergency Backhaul Network
- Naval Enlisted Bombardier/Navigators (US)
- Northeast By North
- Nationwide Employee Benefits Organization
- Nuclear Engine Bomber (Convair)
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (UK)
- National Education Business Partnership (UK)
- National Evidence-Based Practices Project
- National Epidermolysis Bullosa Registry
- Nebraska (old style)
- New England Build and Restore, Inc.
- North East Bracket Racing (online forum)
- Nuclear Emergency Briefing Room (United Kingdom)
- Networking for Ethics on Biomedical Research in Africa
- New England Buick Racing Association (New Hampshire)
- Northeast Beauty Representatives Association
- Northeast Biosolids and Residuals Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The competition has been developed by science company Bayer plc and the National Education Business Partnership Network.