Psychiatrists should be aware of these community resources and refer patients to websites and organizations like the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance, and the National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder.
What does NEA-BPD stand for?
NEA-BPD stands for National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder (Rye, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Non-Earning Assets (finance)
- Non-Explosive Actuator
- Noreste Argentino (Spanish: Argentine Noth East Region)
- North East Area (various locations)
- North East Asia
- Not Enough Acronyms
- Nuclear Energy Agency
- Number of Enrollee Attempts (biometrics)
- National Education Association Higher Education
- Nurse Executive Advanced-Board Certified
- National Education Association - Health Information Network
- National Education Association-Representative Assembly
- National Education Assistance Administration
- National Environment Appellate Authority (India)
- National Epilepsy Association of Australia (est. 1983)
- National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency (Bulgaria)
- Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency (national research institute)
- Non-Essential Amino Acid
- New England Athletic Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Northeast Association of Advisors for the Health Professions
Samples in periodicals archive:
family liaison at the BPD Resource Center and President, National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder.
Soloff pointed out at the meeting, which was also sponsored by the National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder.