What does NEASE stand for?
NEASE stands for National Eczema Association for Science and Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New England Association of Schools & Colleges, Inc.
- National Engineering Aptitude Search Plus
- National Employees Association of South Africa
- New England American Studies Association (Boston, MA)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (also seen as NEASC; Bedford, MA)
- Near East Archaeological Society Bulletin
- Northeast American Society of Biomechanics (conference)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (also seen as NEASAC; Bedford, MA)
- New England Atlantic Salmon Committee
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)/Eurocontrol ATM (Automatic Teller Machine) Security Coordinating Group
- Northeast Association of Student Employment Administrators
- Northeast American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- New England Amateur Skating Foundation
- Nebraska Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- National Evangelical Alliance of Sri Lanka
- Naval Enlisted Advanced School Program (predecessor of the NESEP)
- New England Alliance of Self-Published Authors
- North-East Asian Subregional Programme of Environmental Cooperation
- Near Earth Asteroid Sample Return
- New England Assembly of Student Registered Nurse Anesthetists