The fisheries and aquaculture Industry remains marginalised from the mainstream national economic development plans and we feel that this must change" said Dr Sloans Chimatiro NEPAD Agency senior fisheries advisor.
What does NEDP stand for?
NEDP stands for National Economic Development Plan (various nations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NEDP
We have 5 other meanings of NEDP in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Event Detonation Monitoring
- New England Direct Marketing Association
- Nutrients and Eutrophication in Danish Marine Waters (book title; marine plant growth assessment)
- Navy Environmental Data Network
- North-East Drift Net Fishery (UK)
- National Eating Disorders Organization
- National Economic Development Office
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (est. 1980; Japan)
- North East Doctor on Call (Ireland)
- Nuclear Electron Double Resonance
- National Education Data Partnership (est. 2004)
- National Export Development Plan
- National External Diploma Program (Madison, WI)
- NATO Exercise Directive and Program
- New England Dance Project (Alfred, ME)
- New England Dairy Promotion Board (Uxbridge, MA)
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group
- National Economic Development Priority Programme (Zimbabwe)
- Network Event Detail Record (mobile IP network usage accounting)
- National Electric Drag Racing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hsu says that China has become the world's largest consumer of machine tools, and that the ECFA and implementation of China's 12th five-year national economic development plan will achieve significant benefits for Taiwan's machine-tool manufacturers.
It was apparent from all the regions analysed that infrastructure development was most successful where the public sector had a clear infrastructure development plan on how infrastructure investments would fit into the national economic development plan and where this infrastructure development plan was coordinated at the highest levels,' the Forum said.
are stepping up investments in China as the nation has kicked off the 12th five-year national economic development plan.
Koo noted some China-based banks have expressed strong interest to partner with his company after the China government kicked off its 12th five-year national economic development plan.