edu), a private four-year university located in downtown Raleigh, has announced that the university hosted a fashion show titled “EveryBODY” in conjunction with and support of National Eating Disorders Awareness Week, which ran from Feb.
What does NEDAW stand for?
NEDAW stands for National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEDAW
- Northeast District Alumni Association
- Native Economic Development Advisory Board (Canada)
- Network for the Development of Agricultural Cooperatives (est. 1991)
- North Edinburgh Drug Advice Centre (UK)
- Northside Economic Development Assistance Corporation (Sydney Mines, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Naval Engineering Drawing Asset Locator System
- Neighborhood Economic Development Advocacy Project (New York City)
- National EMSC Data Analysis Resource Center
- New England Drug and Alcohol Testing (Stratford, CT)
- National Eating Disorders Association Website
- National Exposure Data Base (United Kingdom)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Enlargement Daily Brief
- NATO Emitter Database
- Navy Enterprise Database (US DoD)
- New England Dirt Bikes (est. 2001)
- NATO Emitter Database Advisory Group
- National Engineering Design Challenge
- Network Engineering Data Communications
- New England Die Cutting, Inc. (Haverhill, MA)
- New England Drama Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group, which is being set up by Beat, the UK's leading eating disorders charity, is being launched during national Eating Disorders Awareness Week 11-17 February.
The event coincides with National Eating Disorders Awareness Week and will focus on creating and maintaining hope in the recovery process.
Beat - the eating disorders charity, is being launched during national Eating Disorders Awareness Week from February 11-17.