For more information on eating disorders and what you can do, contact: In Canada, The National Eating Disorder Information Centre.
What does NEDIC stand for?
NEDIC stands for National Eating Disorder Information Centre (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEDIC
We have 1 other meaning of NEDIC in our Acronym Attic
- North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (India)
- New Economy Development Group (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- New England Division of General Practice (Australia)
- New England Deaconess Hospital
- Nanjing Electronic Devices Institute (China)
- National Environmental Data Index
- National Estimated Daily Intake (pesticide exposure)
- Nebraska Economic Development Information (resource)
- New Era Development Institute (est. 1987; Panchgani, Maharashtra, India)
- Nobel Education Dynamics, Inc. (Media, PA)
- National Emergency and Disaster Information Center (Indiana University of Pennsylvania)
- Natural and Environmental Disaster Information Exchange
- Netherlands Defence Industry Promotion
- New England Disc Jockeys (West Springfield, MA)
- National Essential Drug(s) List (various nations)
- Networked European Deposit Library
- New England Deposit Library (various schools)
- New England Drill League
- Northern Electric Distribution Ltd. (CE Electric UK; Middlesbrough, England, UK)
- National Economic Development and Labour Council (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TORONTO -- Over 27% of Ontario adolescents are engaged in dangerous weight-loss practices, according to Merryl Bear, Director of the National Eating Disorder Information Centre.