CDT Saturday and was centered about 2 miles north of the Dallas suburb of Irving, the US Geological SurveyOs national earthquake monitoring center in Golden, Colo.
What does NEMC stand for?
NEMC stands for National Earthquake Monitoring Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEMC
We have 3 other meanings of NEMC in our Acronym Attic
- Northeast Media of Atmospheric Science (Boston, MA)
- New England Mathematical Association of Two-Year Colleges
- Neuer Markt Aktien Index
- New England Miniature Ball (Norfolk, CT)
- Notice of Exclusions from Medicare Benefits
- National Emergency Management Baseline-Capability Assessment Program (US FEMA)
- New England Mountain Bike Association
- National Ethnic and Multicultural Broadcasting Council
- National Emergency Medicine Board Review Course (online class; Center for Emergency Medical Education; Emergency Medical Abstracts)
- NASA Equipment Management Central
- National Educational Music Company
- National Educators of Music Convention
- National Election Monitoring Committee
- National Emergency Management Center
- National Environment Management Council
- National Environmental Management Commission
- National Environmental Management Council
- National Environmental Monitoring Conference
- Network Enabled Mission Command (US Army)
- New England Medical Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to National Earthquake Monitoring Center (NEMC), Bogazici University, there were no damage or casualties; however, it aroused panic among citizens who came out of their homes, which Turkish television networks revealed.