00 Paperback QE534 The National Institute of Standards and Technology asked the Council to conduct a study building on its 2008 Strategic Plan for the National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program, established by Congress in 1977.
What does NEHRP stand for?
NEHRP stands for National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (USGS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NEHRP
- New England High Purity (Williston, VT)
- North End Housing Project (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Nutrition Educators of Health Professionals (American Dietetic Association)
- North East Housing and Planning Alliance (UK)
- North-East Hill Region (India)
- Nutrition, Ethics and Human Rights (UN)
- New England Human Resources Association
- Northeast Human Resources Association
- New England Human Resource Group
- Northern European Historical Research Network
- North East Housing Reconstruction Programme (Sri Lanka)
- Nebraska Historic Resources Survey & Inventory (Nebraska State Historical Society)
- New and Emerging Health Related Technologies
- North East Housing Reconstruction Unit
- National Experimental High School (Hsinchu, Taiwan)
- New England Health Service
- Non-Exposed Human Sera
- North East High School
- North Eugene High School (Eugene, Oregon)
- North of England Horticultural Society (est. 1911; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He does note, however, that action plans for reducing earthquake hazards of existing buildings are already written with the support of FEMA, the lead agency for the National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), and include methodology for rapid visual screening of buildings for potential seismic hazards.