We now have five years' worth of robust data from the National Drug Treatment Monitoring System, so we can show some reliable trends.
What does NDTMS stand for?
NDTMS stands for National Drug Treatment Monitoring System (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NDTMS in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Destructive Test and Inspection Building (Trident Missile Facilities, Bangor, WA and Kings Bay, GA)
- Newberg-Dundee Transportation Improvement Project (Newberg, OR)
- Nerf Dart Tag League
- Net Demand and Time Liabilities
- Network Device Test Lab (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Nucleus Diffusus Tori Lateralis (neuroscience)
- North Dakota Trial Lawyers Association
- National Database of Telemedicine (Portsmouth, Hampshire, England, UK)
- Non-Deterministic Turing Machine
- Non-Destructive Testing Management Association
- National Diabetes Technology Network
- National Digital Transmission Network (Philippines)
- New Delhi Television Network
- Normal Dirichlet, Tangential Neumann
- Northern Doctoral Training Network (UK)
- National Dialogue on Transportation Operations (US DOT)
- Neuro-Dynamic Therapy Organization
- North Dakota Trade Office (Fargo, ND)
- Nassau Day Training Programme
- National Department of Technology and Productivity
Samples in periodicals archive:
There were 12,405 problematic drug users in Merseyside and Cheshire in contact with treatment services between April, 2005, and March this year, according to the National Drug Treatment Monitoring System (NDTMS).