A recent report from the National Drinking Water Advisory Council focuses on the importance of integrating climate change impacts into the long-range plans of water and wastewater utilities.
What does NDWAC stand for?
NDWAC stands for National Drinking Water Advisory Council (United States)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nebraska Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalition
- National Data Warehouse
- Naval District Washington
- Navigation Decision Workstation (US Navy)
- Net Drained Weight (pickled foods)
- Neue Deutsche Welle (German: Neue Deutsche Welle; music genre)
- Nevada Department of Wildlife
- Normal Distance Weighting (geostatistics)
- North Downs Way (trail; UK)
- Normalized Distorted-Wave Born Approximation
- National Disaster Warning Center (Thailand)
- National Drinking Water Clearinghouse (National Environmental Services Center)
- National Mineral Development Corporation (India)
- Nebraska Democratic Women's Caucus
- New Day Worship Center (Toccoa, GA)
- New Destiny Worship Center (Clearwater, FL)
- New Dimensions Worship Center (Tulsa, OK)
- New Dominion Women's Club (McLean, VA)
- Niger Delta Wetlands Centre (Nigeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And more importantly, to increase consumer awareness, the EPA created a "right-to-know" working group as part of its National Drinking Water Advisory Council.