Statistics published in the National Down Syndrome Cytogenetic Register in April, covering diagnoses and outcomes for pregnancies in England and Wales, estimated that 92% of unborn babies whose Down syndrome was discovered in utero were aborted in 2006.
What does NDSCR stand for?
NDSCR stands for National Down Syndrome Cytogenetic Register (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDSCR
- North Dakota State Button Society
- National Data and Statistical Center (Craig Hospital; Englewood, CO)
- National Disease Surveillance Centre (Dublin, Ireland)
- National Down Syndrome Congress
- Neerim District Secondary College (Victoria, Australia)
- Network for the Detection of Stratospheric Change
- North Dakota Soybean Council
- North Dakota School Counselor's Association
- Northern Districts Sporting Car Club (Australia)
- Nancy Drew Secrets Can Kill (gaming)
- Notional Debt Service Coverage Ratio (India)
- National Duck Stamp Collectors Society (Harleysville, PA)
- North Dakota State College of Science
- National Depression Screening Day
- Network Digital Signage Display
- North Dakota School for the Deaf
- North Davis Sewer District (Syracuse, UT)
- Northwest Disaster Search Dogs (Richmond, WA)
- North Dakota State Data Center
- National Disaster Search Dog Foundation