As for the National Down Syndrome Congress (NDSC), Murphy started out by being elected to the Board of Directors in 1978.
What does NDSC stand for?
NDSC stands for National Down Syndrome Congress
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDSC
We have 45 other meanings of NDSC in our Acronym Attic
- National Digital Strategy Advisory Board (NDIIPP)
- National Drug Scheduling Advisory Committee (Canada)
- New Directions in the Study of Alcohol Group (UK)
- New Deal String Band
- New Dictionary of Scientific Biography (scholarly reference work)
- North Dakota School for the Blind (now North Dakota Vision Services/School for the Blind)
- North Dakota School Boards Association
- North Dakota State Button Society
- National Data and Statistical Center (Craig Hospital; Englewood, CO)
- National Disease Surveillance Centre (Dublin, Ireland)
- Neerim District Secondary College (Victoria, Australia)
- Network for the Detection of Stratospheric Change
- North Dakota Soybean Council
- North Dakota School Counselor's Association
- Northern Districts Sporting Car Club (Australia)
- Nancy Drew Secrets Can Kill (gaming)
- National Down Syndrome Cytogenetic Register (UK)
- Notional Debt Service Coverage Ratio (India)
- National Duck Stamp Collectors Society (Harleysville, PA)
- North Dakota State College of Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
Launch customers for this partnership include National Down Syndrome Congress and Texas Humane Heroes, both nonprofit organizations have taken advantage of the partnership and are already live.
org) includes the booklet, "Understanding a Down Syndrome Diagnosis," available in English and Spanish, which was prepared with assistance from representatives of ACMG, the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the National Society of Genetic Counselors, the National Down Syndrome Society, and the National Down Syndrome Congress.
The booklet was uniquely prepared in 2010 with assistance from the Down Syndrome Consensus Group, including representatives of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics, the National Society of Genetic Counselors, the National Down Syndrome Congress, and the National Down Syndrome Society.
The National Down Syndrome Congress uses the theme "We're More Alike Than Different" to emphasize the humanity and achievements of people with the condition.
NEW YORK, May 4 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Down Syndrome Society (NDSS) and the National Down Syndrome Congress (NDSC) are pleased to support the release of "Life Goes On: The Complete First Season" on DVD.
ATLANTA & NEW YORK & DENVER -- The National Down Syndrome Congress (NDSC), the National Down Syndrome Society (NDSS), and the Global Down Syndrome Foundation (Global) announced a collaborative effort to create multiple educational resources and tools to address prenatal testing issues facing pregnant women as well as the Down syndrome community.
This development will provide a more institutional and academic foundation to expand the use of this valuable resource, which was prepared with assistance from representatives of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the National Society of Genetic Counselors, the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics, the National Down Syndrome Congress, and the National Down Syndrome Society.