They are following the contingency plan that was drafted by the National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council (NDRRMC) for the evacuation of OFWs from South Korea, said Secretary Sonny Coloma, head of the Presidential Communications Operations Office.
What does NDRRMC stand for?
NDRRMC stands for National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council (Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Nasal Dermoplasty for Recurrent Polyps (surgery)
- National Debt Retirement Programme (State Bank of Pakistan; Karachi, Pakistan)
- National Disaster Reduction Plan (China)
- National Disaster Response Plan (various nations)
- Network Disaster Recovery Plan (electronic inventory)
- New Democratic Republican Party (South Korea)
- No Date Related Processing
- No Duty to Rescue Rule (legal terminology)
- North Devon Road Runners (Devon, England, UK)
- Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangements (Australia)
- Neil Diamond Road Racing Team
- National Digital Radio Service
- National Distress and Response System
- New Delhi Railway Station
- Nordic Drag Racing Series
- Notre Dame Regional School (various locations)
- Notre Dame Regional Secondary School (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- National Distress and Response System Modernization
- National Distress and Response System Modernization Project (US Coast Guard)
- National Disaster Response Team (various states)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contribution was presented to the embassy's finance officer Faye dela Paz, formally endorsed to the Philippine ambassador Crescente R Relacion and sent to the Department of Social Welfare and Development and National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council in Manila.
The National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council in Manila recorded only one death from Nalgae, but said Nesat left at least 52 people dead after it unleashed strong winds and devastating floods.
The National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council in an update, said about 9,388 residents of Sultan sa Barongis, a town in Maguindanao, southern Philippines, had been displaced by the fighting between the MILF's 105th and 106th Base Commands.
A report by the National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council (NDRRMC) showed that a month after tropical storm Washi (local name Sendon) struck northern Mindanao, health authorities recorded 377 leptospirosis cases.
Sources said about 1,500 tonnes of garbage from the Irisan dump site are being transported to Capas, Tarlac (in central Luzon), Urdaneta City, Rosales and Malasiqui in Pangasinan (northern Luzon), said National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council chief Benito Ramos.
The National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council (NDRRMC) said 10 fishermen from the village of San Vicente in Virac who went to sea on Thursday are still missing.
The National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council, the National Telecommunications Commission and the Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) have agreed on rules to be observed while issuing safety advisories and notices to the public in times of disasters.