see April 2003 for Part I) The National Disability Sports Alliance (NDSA) has accumulated years of experience in coordinating travel for teams of athletes with disabilities going to both domestic training camps and international competitions all over the world.
What does NDSA stand for?
NDSA stands for National Disability Sports Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDSA
We have 20 other meanings of NDSA in our Acronym Attic
- National Data Standards for Injury Surveillance (software; Flinders University; Australia)
- n-Doxylstearic Acid
- Naperville Diamond Softball Association (Illinois)
- Naphthalene Disulfonic Acid
- National Data Security Agency (Pakistan)
- National Debt Settlement Association
- National Democratic Students’ Association (Nepal)
- National Deputy Sheriffs Association
- National Dietary Survey of Adults
- National Directorate for Social Action
- National Distinguished Service Award
- Naval Defense Sea Area
- Nederlandse DansSport Academie (Netherlands)
- Neighbor-Dependent Sequence Analysis
- Network Device and Support Administration
- New Disco Science Alliance (band)
- Newhaven Deep Sea Anglers (UK boat fishing competition club)
- Nicotine Dependence Scale for Adolescents
- Nissan Diesel South Africa
- Nocturnal Dirt Surfers Alliance (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ron Davis, Ball State University and Jerry McCole, Executive Director, National Disability Sports Alliance are overseeing the Adapted Physical Activity Track.
Multiple Sclerosis Foundation Muscular Dystrophy Family Foundation National Ability Center National Disability Sports Alliance National Family Caregivers Association National Multiple Sclerosis Society National Perinatal Association New Mobility Magazine NISH No Boundaries Ocean Hyperbaric Neurologic Center PALAESTRA Paraplegia News Pride Mobility Products Corp.