[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The National Disability Rights Network (NDRN), comprised of attorneys who tackle civil rights cases for the disabled, released "School is Not Supposed to Hurt" in January 2009, a study which reported scores of cases of abuse against disabled students that included being pent down, strapped to chairs, held in arm locks, and locked in closets.
What does NDRN stand for?
NDRN stands for National Disability Rights Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDRN
We have 4 other meanings of NDRN in our Acronym Attic
- North Dade Regional Library (Opa Locka, FL)
- North Dakota Right to Life (est. 1971; Bismarck, ND)
- Northern Districts Rugby League (Australia)
- Nostalgia Drag Racing League (Brownsburg, Indiana)
- Notre Dame Radiation Laboratory (Notre Dame, IN)
- Natural Disaster Risk Management
- Network Design Reference Manual (BISCI)
- Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual
- Natural Disaster Risk Management Studies Program (UK)
- NASCAR Digital Racing Network
- Non-Deterministic Random Number Generator
- Nondestructive Readout
- North Devon Record Office (UK)
- North Dakota Rules of Court
- Nasal Dermoplasty for Recurrent Polyps (surgery)
- National Debt Retirement Programme (State Bank of Pakistan; Karachi, Pakistan)
- National Disaster Reduction Plan (China)
- National Disaster Response Plan (various nations)
- Network Disaster Recovery Plan (electronic inventory)
- New Democratic Republican Party (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This month EP spotlights the National Disability Rights Network and the Protection and Advocacy (P&A) system.