Some of these Department initiatives came together during the recent celebration of National Disability Employment Awareness Month in October.
What does NDEAM stand for?
NDEAM stands for National Disability Employment Awareness Month (October; US Department of Labor)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Non Drive End/Drive End
- Nondestructive Evaluation/Inspection
- N-Nitroso-N-Diethylamine (chemical)
- National Defense Education Act
- National Distance Education Association (Lithuania)
- New Double Entry Accounting
- North Dakota Education Association (Bismarck, ND)
- North Devon Enterprise Agency (UK)
- Notre Dame Educational Association (Cotabato City, Philippines)
- Nondestructive Evaluation and Advanced Actuators (laboratory)
- National Dental Examining Board (Canada)
- National Data Evaluation Center (ongoing literacy research project at The Ohio State University)
- National Design Engineering Conference
- National Digital Exploitation Centre (digital security center; UK)
- National Disaster Education Coalition
- National District Export Council Conference (international trade symposium)
- Notre Dame Energy Center (Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering; University of Notre Dame; Notre Dame, IN)
- Nursing Diagnosis and Extension Classification
- Nebraska Department of Economic Development
- New Deal Evaluation Database (employment; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
October was National Disability Employment Awareness Month, and Enable America marked the occasion by producing Career Mentoring and Job Skills Workshop programs for all people with disabilities, in areas that include Washington DC, Florida and North Carolina.
To celebrate National Disability Employment Awareness Month, the Department's Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) is highlighting projects and initiatives funded by OSERS' Office of Special Education Programs, Rehabilitation Services Administration, and National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitative Research.
October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month in the U.
Press conferences announcing the campaign were held in Los Angeles, New York and Washington, DC, last October to coincide with National Disability Employment Awareness Month.
National Disability Employment Awareness month provides federal employees with the opportunity to recognize those individuals within their agencies who support the JWOD program, and to honor those individuals who work on JWOD contracts in your office and on military installations.