Kabul, March 12 (BNA) - The Afghan National Police killed 8 armed Taliban in several joint clearance operations with the cooperation of Afghan National Army, National Directorate of Security (NDS) and Coalition Forces in the past 24 hours at many areas of the country.
What does NDS stand for?
NDS stands for National Directorate of Security (Afghanistan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NDS
We have 216 other meanings of NDS in our Acronym Attic
- Nakano Driving School (Japan)
- Nalog dlya Dobavlyatelnuyu Stoimost (Russian: Value Added Tax)
- Named Data Set
- Naminoue Driving School (Okinawa, Japan)
- National Day of Silence
- National Defense Stockpile
- National Defense Strategy
- National Detention Standards
- National Development Strategy
- National Dioxin Study
- National Disability Strategy (various locations)
- National Disposal Site
- National Dog Show (various locations)
- National Movement for Simeon II (Bulgaria; movement to install the former king as PM)
- Native Dynamic SQL (Structured Query Language; Oracle)
- Natural Death Surge (increased number of deaths from natural causes)
- Natural Drainage System (Seattle, WA)
- Naturalistic Driving Study (Germany)
- Navy Data System
- Navy Directive System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The weapons had been seized from illegal armed groups jointly by interior and defence ministries in cooperation with the spy servince, the National Directorate of Security (NDS), he added.
Mohiuddin Noori, spokesman for Herat governor, told a press conference in Herat city that operatives of National Directorate of Security (NDS) supported by commandoes of Afghan National Army (ANA) busted an 8-member group of armed opponents in Shindand and Obah districts.
We can confirm that he has been disappeared from his hideout in Quetta, Baluchistan," said Nutfullah Mashal, spokesman for the National Directorate of Security.
Coalition forces were warned they could be in breach of their legal obligations as Amnesty International published a dossier of alleged human rights abuses by the National Directorate of Security (NDS).
KABUL (PAN): Hundreds of small arms were handed over to the Disbandment of Illegal Armed Groups (DIAG) in western Herat province by the National Directorate of Security (NDS), an official said on Tuesday.