has announced a name change from the previously well-known National Digital Mammography Archive to the National Digital Medical Archive(TM) (still known as "NDMA").
What does NDMA stand for?
NDMA stands for National Digital Mammography Archive
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDMA
We have 18 other meanings of NDMA in our Acronym Attic
- Nippon del Monte (Japan)
- No Disrespect Meant
- Non Deductible Meal
- Non-Daily Metered (gas industry; various locations)
- Non-Deployed Missile
- Nonfat Dry Milk
- North Down Militia (Northern Ireland)
- Nuance Dialog Modules (Nuance Communications, Inc.; Eatontown, NJ)
- Nuclear Density Meter
- National Dimension Manufacturers Association (est. 1985)
- National Disaster Management Agency (various countries)
- NATO Data Management Authority
- Network Diversity Multiple Access
- Nonprescription Drug Manufacturers Association (now Consumer Healthcare Products Association)
- North Dakota Medical Association (Bismarck, North Dakota)
- NATO Defense Manpower Audit Authority
- Nonprescription Drug Manufacturers Association of Canada
- National Disaster Management Advisory Forum
- North Devon Marketing Bureau (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Digital Mammography Archive (NDMA) allows participating hospitals and physicians to access the largest national database of digital mammography images, associated clinical and demographic data, and centralized CAD algorithms.