Expertise in Wellness, Prevention and Diabetes: In addition to being the implementation contractor for PAIHS, Viridian is a recognized CDC Diabetes Prevention Program partner, a National Diabetes Education Program (NDEP) partner organization and a member of the Arizona Diabetes Coalition.
What does NDEP stand for?
NDEP stands for National Diabetes Education Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDEP
We have 5 other meanings of NDEP in our Acronym Attic
- National Digital Elevation Model (Federal Department of Climate Change; Australia)
- Nevada Division of Emergency Management (Department of Public Safety)
- National Database on Environmental Management Systems (Environmental Protection Agency)
- North Dakota EMS Association
- National Distance Education Network (Sri Lanka)
- Nicolet Distance Education Network (Wisconsin)
- National Dance Education Organization (US)
- National Drug Enforcement Officers Association
- National Diabetes Education Outcomes System
- National Deaf Education Project (est. 1998)
- National Digital Elevation Program
- Nevada Department of Environmental Protection
- Nevada Division of Environmental Protection
- Northern Dimension Environmental Partnership (UK)
- National Defense Executive Reserve
- Numerical Derivative (TI-8X calculator command)
- Near Death Experience Research Foundation
- Nuclear Deterrence Enterprise Review Group
- Nucleotidyl DNA Excision-Repair Pathway
- NARM Data Entry Sheet
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover Teen health series RC660 This resource draws together information for teens with diabetes from publications issued by organizations like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Diabetes Education Program, and the American Diabetes Association.
This was compared with a control condition: a 20-page brochure on diabetes self-care developed by the National Institutes of Health's National Diabetes Education Program.
Released by the National Diabetes Education Program, Power to Prevent: A Family Lifestyle Approach to Diabetes Prevention is an educational program that provides hands-on instruction and guidance on preventing diabetes.
National Diabetes Education Program (NDEP) seeks to improve the treatment and outcomes for people with diabetes, to promote early diagnosis, and to prevent or delay the onset of diabetes.
For More Information The following organizations offer a wealth of information, as well as free or low-cost resources for people with diabetes, health care professionals, and the general public: National Diabetes Education Program One Diabetes Way Bethesda, MD 20814-9692 800-438-5383 (toll-free) www.
Almost 21 million Americans have diabetes and at least 54 million adults are at increased risk for developing the disease, according to the National Diabetes Education Program.