If the ULFA joins the peace process, the only security headache in Assam would be the separatist National Democratic Front of Boroland.
What does NDFB stand for?
NDFB stands for National Democratic Front of Boroland (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDFB
We have 3 other meanings of NDFB in our Acronym Attic
- Number of Degrees of Freedom
- Numeric Differentiation Formula
- Nanoscale Devices Fundamentals and Applications (NATO Advanced Research Workshop; publication)
- Nathalia and District Football Association
- National Development Finance Agency (est. 2003; Ireland)
- Nitrogen Derived from Atmosphere
- Non-Deterministic Finite Automaton
- Non-Drafted Free Agent (various sports)
- North Dakota Firefighters Association
- National Dairy Farm Assured Scheme (UK)
- National Development Foundation of Belize
- North Dakota Farm Bureau
- National Darts Federation of Canada
- National Data Funding Corp
- National Development Finance Corporation (Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan)
- National Donor Family Council (National Kidney Foundation)
- not deserving further consideration
- Nuclear Decommissioning Financing Committee (New Hamphsire)
- Notre Dame Foundation for Charitable Activities, Inc. (Japan)
- Notre Dame Federal Credit Union (South Bend, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At least 10,000 people, most of them civilians, have died in Assam state because of violence between government forces and ULFA fighters, as well as with the National Democratic Front of Boroland, another separatist group.
As the National Democratic Front of Boroland (NDFB) had signed a ceasefire agreement with the Centre and the state government in May 2005, leaving its chairman, Ranjan Daimary, out of the talks, security think tanks are of the opinion that Ulfa may also initiate peace negotiations without its elusive "commander-in-chief", Paresh Baruah, said a daily.