Five years after the deadly terror attack in Assam that killed 100 and injured 300, the main accused, National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB) chairman, Ranjan Daimary, was granted bail on April 14.
What does NDF stand for?
NDF stands for National Democratic Front (Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDF
We have 115 other meanings of NDF in our Acronym Attic
- Nigeria DHS (Demographic and Health Survey) EdData (Education Data) Survey (National Population Commission; Abuja, Nigeria)
- Nonlinear Dynamics of Electronic Systems (conference)
- North Dakota Educators Service Cooperative (cooperative purchasing)
- Nips Developers Segment
- Nuclear Directed Energy Weapon
- National Data Exchange (US FBI)
- Network Design Exchange (US Navy)
- National Data Form
- National Defence Force (various locations)
- National Defense Features
- National Development Foundation (Antigua and Barbuda)
- National Development Framework (Afghanistan)
- National Digital Forum (New Zealand)
- National Drug Formulary (pharmacotherapy resource)
- National Drug Free Youth Foundation (also seen as NDFYF; Miami, FL)
- Naval Dairy Farm (US Navy)
- NetShrine Discussion Forum (baseball)
- Network Definition Facility
- Network Design Facility
- Network Diagnostics Framework (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Democratic Front for the Liberation of West Germany, a previously unheard of group, also claimed to have been behind the attack.
The 'special track' means the offer of alliance and truce offered by the National Democratic Front of the Philippines to the government of the Philippines," the exiled rebel told reporters in a statement.
Earlier reports said local police were blaming another rebel group, the National Democratic Front of Bodoland, which has been waging an armed struggle for independence.
At least 10,000 people, most of them civilians, have died in Assam state because of violence between government forces and ULFA fighters, as well as with the National Democratic Front of Boroland, another separatist group.
NEW DELHI, OCT 5 (BNA) AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE WERE KILLED AND 12 WOUNDED IN AN ATTACK BY TRIBAL SEPARATIST MILITANTS IN INDIA'S NORTH EASTERN STATE OF ASSAM, REPORTED DPA A MILITARY OPERATION WAS LAUNCHED AFTER HEAVILY ARMED REBELS OF THE NATIONAL DEMOCRATIC FRONT OF BODOLAND (NDFB) ATTACKED A VILLAGE IN SONITPUR DISTRICT, SOME 240 KILOMETRES NORTH OF STATE CAPITAL GUWAHATI SUNDAY NIGHT.