She fumes against Ronald Reagan for actually collecting on the National Defense Student Loan she never expected to pay back.
What does NDSL stand for?
NDSL stands for National Defense Student Loan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NDSL
We have 17 other meanings of NDSL in our Acronym Attic
- National Defence Security Instructions (Canadian Department of National Defence)
- Near-Drowning Severity Index
- Network Data Solutions Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- Nicholas Data Services Inc. (Clearwater, FL)
- Normalized Difference Snow Index
- North Dakota State Investment Board
- New Delhi School of Internet Management
- Nevada Dual Sensory Impairment Project (University of Nevada)
- National Drugs Sector Information Service (Australia)
- Naked Digital Subscriber Line (telecom)
- National Direct Student Loan (Perkins Loan)
- Navy Drug Screening Lab
- Nevada Division of State Lands
- Nintendo DS Lite (handheld game console)
- Non Domestic Substances List (Canada)
- North Dakota State Library (Bismarck, ND)
- National Direct Student Loan Coalition (Washington, DC)
- National Direct Student Loan Program (also seen as National Defense Student Loans and NDSL; now Federal Perkins Loan Program)
- National Defense Service Medal
- Navy Distinguished Service Medal (est. 1917)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Defense Education Act of 1958 (with its National Defense Student Loans, now called Federal Perkins Loans) was the force behind the establishing of campus financial aid offices to assist deserving students.
The low-interest Perkins Loan program, which has helped millions of Americans pay for cortege since it was created in 1958, initially as the National Defense Student Loans.