Summary: Jumblatt said that resuming National Dialogue and adhering to President Michel Sleiman's national defense strategy would prevent the spread of sectarian discourse in Lebanon.
What does NDS stand for?
NDS stands for National Defense Strategy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NDS
We have 216 other meanings of NDS in our Acronym Attic
- North Devon Rail Users Group (UK)
- Non-Domestic Rateable Value (UK)
- North Dakota Rural Water Systems Association (Bismarck, ND)
- Multidimensional Systems (International Workshop)
- Nakano Driving School (Japan)
- Nalog dlya Dobavlyatelnuyu Stoimost (Russian: Value Added Tax)
- Named Data Set
- Naminoue Driving School (Okinawa, Japan)
- National Day of Silence
- National Defense Stockpile
- National Detention Standards
- National Development Strategy
- National Dioxin Study
- National Directorate of Security (Afghanistan)
- National Disability Strategy (various locations)
- National Disposal Site
- National Dog Show (various locations)
- National Movement for Simeon II (Bulgaria; movement to install the former king as PM)
- Native Dynamic SQL (Structured Query Language; Oracle)
- Natural Death Surge (increased number of deaths from natural causes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These factors shall provide a solution to the current problem, not to forget the many sacrifices of the resistance in the South," he said Jumblatt assured that "the agreement on a national defense strategy protects Lebanon.
Beijing, Jan 10 ( ANI ): China has slammed the recently unveiled national defense strategy by the United States, saying that the accusation of lack of clarity in Beijing's military policy is 'groundless and untrustworthy.
Bulgaria is and will be under an increased threat of strategic strikes with ballistic missiles from afar, according to the currently developed National Defense Strategy.
So far, several rounds of talks have made no progress on the formation national defense strategy that could integrate Hizbullah's weapons into the regular armed forces.
Today about twenty leaders from Lebanon's parties and parliamentarians met to discuss one issue which is Lebanon's national defense strategy.
Still, the 2008 National Defense Strategy may be a harbinger of near-term changes the defense secretary seeks to impose in the coming months on both the portfolio of weapons the military acquires as well as the structure of the U.