Byline: Anne Williams The Register-Guard South Eugene High School junior Jeremy Schifberg nabbed a second-place trophy and a $4,000 scholarship last Friday at the National Forensic League's national debate tournament in Philadelphia.
What does NDT stand for?
NDT stands for National Debate Tournament
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDT
We have 71 other meanings of NDT in our Acronym Attic
- Night Drilling Supervisor (various companies)
- Norddeutscher Stretchlimousinen Verbund (German limousine company)
- National Dark Sky Week
- Non-Declining Social Welfare
- Normal Domestic Strength Wastewater (residential wastewater)
- North Dakota State Water Commission
- North Dakota Solid Waste and Recycling Association (Carrington, ND)
- Non-Dispersive Solvent Extraction (metallurgy)
- Na Dann Tschuess! (German)
- Namibia Development Trust
- National Development Team (UK)
- National Disability Team (UK)
- National Dredging Team (US EPA)
- Natural Dessicated Thyroid (medication)
- Natural Disturbance Type (forestry industry)
- Navigational Development Technique
- Nederlands Dans Theater (Netherlands Dance Theatre)
- Neil Degrasse Tyson (astrophysicist)
- Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation (journal)
- Net Data Throughput
Samples in periodicals archive:
They had survived 13 rounds in the "Ted Turner" category of the National Forensic League's national debate tournament, and were now one round away from the ultimate victory.