Islamabad -- On the orders of the Supreme Court of Pakistan, National Database and Registration Authority (Nadra) has devised electronic voting software for facilitating the overseas Pakistanis to cast their votes in the upcoming elections-2013, media reported on Sunday.
What does NADRA stand for?
NADRA stands for National Database and Registration Authority (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NADRA
We have 1 other meaning of NADRA in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Data Protection Officers (UK)
- North Augusta Department of Public Safety (South Carolina)
- Nitro 4 Amino Diphenylamine 2 Sulfonic Acid
- Name and Address File
- National AIDS Demonstration Research (est. 1987; National Institute on Drug Abuse; US NIH)
- National Association of Disability Representatives
- Nationwide Academy for Dispute Resolution UK Ltd.
- Non-proliferation, Anti-terrorism, Demining, and Related programs
- North American Diversified Resources
- National Agricultural Pesticide Risk Analysis
- North American Deck and Railing Association
- National Alternative Dispute Resolution Advisory Council (Australia)
- National Armaments Director Representative
- National Armaments Representative
- National Association of Dive Rescue Specialists
- Nadine's (hair removal product)
- National Advanced Driving Simulator
- National Advertising and Design Studios (Australia)
- National Association for Down Syndrome
- National Association of Disabled Supporters (Reading, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has so far registered 40.
Islamabad, July 6(ANI): The Pakistan Government has directed the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) to register marriages of people belonging to the Sikh community.
Islamabad -- Chairman National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) Tariq Malik has reinstated 61 terminated employees of NADRA who were involved in strikes, after personal hearing of each case.
ISLAMABAD -- National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) on Monday sought help of political parties in mobilizing Pakistani citizens to obtain their Computerized National Identity Cards (CNlCs) - a pre-requisite for registration as voters.
All regional offices of National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) would be handed over to ECP as the verification campaign starts.