In 2004, the National Dance Education Organization established the Elsa Posey Student Scholarship Fund, for her proteges to attend NDEO member colleges, including Temple University and New York University's Steinhardt School of Education.
What does NDEO stand for?
NDEO stands for National Dance Education Organization (US)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Dance Exercise Instructor's Training
- Node Decoupled Extended Kalman Filter
- Nacionales de Mexico (Ferrocarriles Nacionales de Mexico, National Railways of Mexico)
- National Digital Elevation Model (Federal Department of Climate Change; Australia)
- Nevada Division of Emergency Management (Department of Public Safety)
- National Database on Environmental Management Systems (Environmental Protection Agency)
- North Dakota EMS Association
- National Distance Education Network (Sri Lanka)
- Nicolet Distance Education Network (Wisconsin)
- National Drug Enforcement Officers Association
- National Diabetes Education Outcomes System
- National Deaf Education Project (est. 1998)
- National Diabetes Education Program
- National Digital Elevation Program
- Nevada Department of Environmental Protection
- Nevada Division of Environmental Protection
- Northern Dimension Environmental Partnership (UK)
- National Defense Executive Reserve
- Numerical Derivative (TI-8X calculator command)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org Scholarship and grants for high school seniors Registration deadline: 10-2-06 National Dance Education Organization Conference Focus on Dance Education: Celebrating the Whole Person Long Beach, CA Oct 18-22, 2006 www.
You can find additional information through the National Dance Association (AAPHERD) and the National Dance Education Organization (NDEO).
No one has done more to develop Labanotation from the rudiments of Laban's inspiration to the fully usable and expressive system it is today," said Ilene Fox, executive director of Dance Notation Bureau, as she presented Ann Hutchison Guest with the National Dance Education Organization (NDEO) lifetime achievement award.
The National Dance Education Organization (NDEO) has introduced a trio of business services for dance studio owners and freelance instructors: health insurance, general liability coverage, and credit card processing.
Short Stories, choreographed by Donna Jewell, University of New Mexico dance department chair, was performed by students in UNM's Center for the Arts foyer as part of the National Dance Education Organization conference held in Albuquerque, October, 2003.
developed his own style," says Pam Paulson, outgoing president of the National Dance Education Organization.
The National Dance Education Organization (NDEO) will debut an important new product at its fifth annual conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico, October 15-19.